Current research projects / work in progress include but are not limited to:
- Standardisation of a French spelling assessment tool Chronosdictées for elementary, secondary and post-secondary grade levels
- Standardisation of a French measure of syntactic competency Pour un apprentissage raisonné de l’orthographe syntaxique (PAROS) – in collaboration with Béatrice & Philippe Pothier
- Lexical availability of students grades 4 to 7
- Lexical spelling errors of students grades 4 to 7
- What are kids books really about? Do these themes really interest them?
- Assessment of reading comprehension using speech synthesis as an added measure of support
- Reliability of bilingual SLPs phonetic transcriptions using IPA